Head of Partnerships / Affiliate Marketing Manager
Reporting to: CMO
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well funded start up with big growth ambitions and an experienced leadership team. We are bringing the world of experience gifts to the US market. Our mission is to bring people together by living memorable experiences!
About the role:
The Head of Partnerships is a key member of the Marketing Team at Giftory, primarily responsible for growing our affiliate program but also including growing our partnerships with other resellers and marketplaces. You will have proven experience in the US affiliate market and evidence of growing relationships at a high level with the full funnel of affiliates and partners. You will need to be very hands on and be confident owning and exceeding your channel’s KPIs. You will be a key member of the marketing team and will work closely with our Head of CRM and Senior Performance Marketing Manager to define and deliver our trade plan for our ambitious growth.
You will need to be extremely comfortable with the start up “do more with less” mentality and be creative about delivering your strategy in a cost effective way. You will be responsible for maintaining the day to day relationships with our reseller and marketplace partners, ensuring a fresh and up to date range and obtaining promotional coverage at key times of the year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, high growth business! You will sit within the Marketing team and report into the Chief Marketing Officer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of Affiliate KPIs and targets
- Acquiring key partners in the gifting and experience space (eg., driving, flying, dining, creative, hotel etc)
- Ownership of Reseller and Marketplace KPIs and targets
- Working with your counterparts in the marketing team to deliver an aligned campaign & trade plan to achieve overall business objectives
- Reviewing current partners and optimising where possible
- Planning and executing big customer acquisition campaigns at key times of the year along with our seasonal campaigns
- US eCommerce Affiliate Marketing experience in a $20m+ DTC retailer with a large product portfolio (1000+ skus) – minimum 4+ years
- Working within a highly commercial ecommerce team with accountability for delivering on targets - minimum 3+ years
- Technical knowledge of affiliate programs and if possible AWIN platform
- Analytical capabilities, including experience of Google Analytics
- High attention to detail, and capable of strong written and verbal communication skills, suitable for all levels of stakeholder
A little bit about you:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about our products and driven to overachieve our business targets, by being extremely well planned, influential and collaborative. This is an exciting and fast paced role, so you’ll need to be well organised and used to working to exceptionally fast turn around times.
The ideal candidate will have great experience and contacts within the US market and be confident outreaching to new partners.
You will be a collaborative and co-operative colleague to your teammates and will be unafraid to raise issues, focusing on solutions and motivating the team around you to do the same.
You need to be comfortable rolling your sleeves up and get stuck into the detail, whilst also being comfortable stepping away and taking on a more strategic role the rest of the time.
Remote as Giftory is a remote-first company with team members in the US, UK, France, UAE and Philippines
Send us your CV and a little bit more about you to firstname.lastname@example.org