Any restrictions to participate?
- Age: All age groups are welcomed
- Weight: Must not exceed 275 lbs
Who can you accommodate for?
- Children: Children 2 years old and up are full price as due to FAA regulations they need to sit in their own seat. Children under 2 years of age must sit in an adults lap at no charge. When booking please let us know you will have a lap child
- Pets: This is not a pet friendly experience.
- Individuals with disabilities: Passengers will need to transfer from the wheelchair onto the helicopter and be able to sit in one of the seats with your legs bent. For passengers under 150 lbs, the staff can assist you into the helicopter and will bring your wheelchair to and from the Heliport while you are flying. For passengers over 150 lbs, you must be able to transfer on your own or have someone with you who can assist you up into the helicopter.
What to expect on the day of the experience?
- Duration: Approximately 12-15 minutes of flight time
- Who will be present: Your experienced pilot and also, other guests may be joining. This aircraft can seat up to 6 people.
- Spectators: Everyone must have a ticket/reservations.
- Photo/ video: Due to safety precautions you may not take your own pictures while walking to and from the Heliport to the helicopter. Once inside the helicopter photography is allowed and encouraged. The staff will take a picture of you in front of the helicopter that can be purchased as a print or digital copy after your tour.
How to prepare?
- Weather dependency: This experience is weather dependent. In the event your flight is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
- Arrival: plan to arrive 30 minutes in advance
- Parking: There is no parking at the heliport but there is a parking garage at the intersection of South Street & Whitehall Street
- What to wear: Dress comfortably and appropriately for expected weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
- What to bring: Only cameras, cell phones and sunglasses may be taken on the helicopter. All bags, hats and scarves may be left in a locker available to you at no charge.
- Restrooms/ lockers/ changing rooms: Restrooms and lockers are located at the heliport.