Join this tour of Washington DC for an unforgettable culinary journey through the city. Discover the best food and drink Washington DC has to offer on a guided tour with experienced local guides.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
On this food tour you'll enjoy the best food in DMV. Your tour starts at the verge of the oldest neighbourhood in D.C., Georgetown. During the tour you will, travel to 3 different continents and enjoy a classic home cooked Maryland dish.
At the end of your tour, you'll have sampled different dishes from all over the world and DC and gained a better understanding of our local culture and history.
All the food will be served with quality drinks or if you prefer, non-alcoholic beverages. A thoughtfully curated Upgraded Drinks Package is available.
- First, you'll travel to Ethiopia to try the simple irresistibly rich Lentil Sambusa
- After that you will travel to the Middle East and enjoy freshly cooked Chicken Shawarma Wrap
- You'll be taken to the heart of Naples, Italy, for the best artisanal Neapolitan pizza
- Get ready to sample a unique dish from Maryland in a perfect setting inside a wonderful food emporium
- And last but not least, there's the delicious Secret Dish.
We believe that it's impossible to have a complete visit of Washington D.C. without exploring Georgetown, as it has the most to offer in terms of culture, history and of course delightful food. This historic neighborhood dates from 1745 and now is full of chic boutiques, international and American restaurants. This area is experiencing a rebirth in terms of food scene, pubs and fun. This is the place everyone goes for fun in Washington D.C.
*Please note: the itinerary and menu is subject to change, based on the locations' availability, weather, and other circumstances.